Ultrasound Regional Guided Anaesthesia Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
This Fellowship is a full-time training program comprised of hand-on-practical complemented by formal teaching and academic study. The program is completed in a structured learning environment consisting of hospital and community based teaching units, supervised by experienced faculty. Every program has a defined curriculum duly approved by the Academic Council. All trainees are monitored and mentored to ensure an international class learning experience
The objective of the Ultrasound Regional Guided Anaesthesia is to provide healthcare professionals with specialized education and training in the clinical activities related to Ultrasound Regional Guided Anaesthesia, including Comprehensive Understanding of Ultrasound Anatomy, Ultrasound Physics and Technology, Ultrasound-Guided Nerve Block Techniques, Upper and Lower Extremity Blocks, Truncal and Abdominal Blocks, robotic anesthesia techniques, critical care in oncology and familiarize fellows with the Spinal and Epidural Techniques. By the end of the program, the trainee will have developed the knowledge and skills required to provide high-quality, evidence-based care for patients with Onco & Robotic Anesthesia and contribute to ongoing advancements in the field.
- The training will be in English.
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- Hand-on-practical training.
- 1 Year.
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
1) University certificate.
4) Personal Photo
5) Speciality or any other degree certificates
6) Write a very short cover letter explaining your interest and expected starting date
How To Apply:
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Ultrasound Regional Guided Anaesthesia Fellowship ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a training certificate from a prestigious hospital here in India.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships, Medical Courses, Observership, Internship and Elective in India, please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co
Medical Training in India
+971 561 677 224